Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||Black Powder||Purity:||99.3% Min|
|Density:||6.3-6.49g/cm3||Other Cas No:||1344-70-3|
|EINECS No:||215-269-1||Melting Point:||1326℃|
copper oxide nanopowder
Spherical Copper Oxide Nano Powder 99.5 % with Cas No 1317-38-0 formula Cu and partical size 40nm
Spherical nanometer copper oxide low-temperature activity process, is a highly active, soft reunion, low heavy metal impurity, good dispersion performance advantages, at the same time because of its own characteristics, 50 nm spherical nanometer copper oxide is widely used in catalysis, sterilization, etc.
CAS number: 1317-38-0.
Technical indexes of spherical nano copper oxide:
1. Spherical nano copper oxide color: black.
2. Average particle size of spherical nano copper oxide: 40 nm.
3. Spherical nano copper oxide purity >99.3%.
4. Specific surface area: 15.36 m2 / g.
5. Dispersion: nano-oxide powders are soft aggregates with good dispersion properties and can be dispersed in various liquids.
Application of spherical nano copper oxide:
(1) it is widely used as an important inorganic material in the fields of catalysis, superconductivity and ceramics.
(2) used as catalyst and catalyst carrier and electrode active material.
(3) used as colorant for glass and porcelain, optical glass polishing agent, organic synthesis catalyst, oil desulfurizer and hydrogenation agent.
(4) make synthetic gems and other copper oxides.
(5) for the manufacture of artificial silk, as well as gas analysis and determination of organic compounds.
(6) it can also be used as a fuel burning catalyst for rocket propellant.Nanometer copper oxide powders have better catalytic activity and selectivity and other application properties than large-sized copper oxide powders.
Contact Person: andrew.liao