Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formula:||NaSb(OH)6||Melting Point:||1200℃|
|Molecular Weight:||246.79||Boiling Point:||1400℃|
|Appearance:||White Powder Or Gey White Powder||CAS No:||12507-68-5|
Sodium antimonate in some fields replaced Antimony Trioxide, mainly in the following aspects:
(1) the cost of raw materials can be saved by about 20% by the use of sodium antimonate.
(2) the transparency of glass can be improved by using sodium antimonate as a clarifier in the special glass industry and other special glass industry.
(3) Antimony Trioxide glass fining agent used, must be converted to trivalent antimony antimony, antimony sodium antimony in itself to pentavalent antimony form, which is quite helpful for production.
(4) the use of three oxidation of two antimony as a glass clarifier must also be added to sodium nitrate, while sodium antimonate is not required to add sodium nitrate.
(5) the chromaticity of sodium antimonate is much lower than that of three oxidizing two antimony, and the content of arsenic and lead is also lower, which is superior to the low chromaticity flame retardant used as plastic.
(6) the antimony content of sodium antimonate is much lower than that of three oxidation of two antimony, while the amount and effect of two used in flame retardants and cast iron enamels are not very different. It is clear that antimony consumption can be reduced by using sodium antimonate. 
1. It is used as opaque filler and enamel for enamel and the acid resistant paint of iron and steel sheet.
2, As the picture tube, optical glass and other high-grade glass clarifying agent, color agent. It can resist the insolation and the performance of the light worker is good.
3. Used in textile, plastic, rubber and other industrial flame retardants;
4. It is used for low pigmentation of engineering plastics, and is used to save paints. It is used for enamel and acid resistant ceramics and high-grade ceramics.
5. The chemical analysis is used to identify sodium ions.
|Appearance||White Powder||White Powder|
Contact Person: andrew.liao