Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formula:||Fe||Molecular Weight:||55.845|
raw earth metals,
Melting reduction method refers to the method of reducing iron ore under high temperature melting without blast furnace. Its product is liquid iron water with similar composition to blast furnace iron water.The purpose of developing the melting reduction method is to replace or supplement the blast furnace process.Compared with blast furnace process, melting process has the following characteristics:
(1) use coal for fuel instead of coke, and do not build coke ovens to reduce pollution.
(2) it can be used as lump iron raw material like blast furnace or directly with mineral powder as raw material.If mineral powder is used as raw material, no sintering plant or pellet plant may be built.
(3) it USES all oxygen instead of air and consumes a lot of oxygen.
(4) it can produce iron water with basically the same composition and temperature as blast furnace iron water for converter steelmaking.
(5) in addition to producing iron water, a large number of high calorific value gas is also produced.
Certificate Of Analysis
Contact Person: andrew.liao